Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Break

1. It's fall break = worry free time. I'm sitting in my room having just come back from the gym with my best friends listening to all the covers of Here Comes the Sun. We're about to watch Enchanted in our home theater. Life does not get any better right now.
2. Taylor Swift came out with a Platinum Version of Fearless featuring 6 new songs (well 5 for me since I got one of the songs 6 months ago through my Taylor stalking). We're about to listen to that.
3. The rugby team is creating a naked calender to help fundraise money for our tour in Italy and France this spring break. I posed for August this weekend. Quite an experience. Let me know if you would like to buy one. It's for a good cause.

6 comments:

  1. oh god, I forgot about your love affair with Taylor Swift

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha dont let him talk about it to you, he'll totally convert you, and then there's no turning back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately I had to tell Taylor it wouldn't work out. She's 5'11" which is just a tad to tall for me. :( It's okay I'll always love her music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the heads up, but I will never be converted to Taylor Swift. ever. and way to be a heightist. or really, way to be short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a big ts fan. hmm i wonder why you were august..

    ReplyDelete