Friday, October 30, 2009

.

This week,

1. I developed my first picture in the darkroom.

2. I successfully played volleyball in gym without touching the ball once and without getting yelled at. Love my team and yes, I am that idiot that is scared of the ball. But let me ask you, if there was a giant rock falling from the sky, would you run away or run towards it to bump it?

3. I talked to my brother (on the phone) for the first time since August. I love him and he is my best friend, but he is also busy ALL the time.

Pretty good week!

Yvette

1 comment:

  1. the darkroom is so much fun i love it. i've only developed films in it, not photographs but i think it's a blast. almost no one agrees with me...

    omg your volleyball story was hilarious. there was this girl in my volleyball class in high school that grunted really hard every time she hit the ball and it was so funny that if the ball landed in bounds, she would get the point because every one else was laughing so hard. i know, awful but it was truly really really funny.

    :)

    ReplyDelete